The Danforth Staff Council held its Spring Town Hall event on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 from 2 to 4 pm at the Edison Theatre, Mallinckrodt Center.
- Jessica Kuchta-Miller, Staff, Post-doc and Graduate Student Ombudsperson
- Ombuds Update
- Legail P. Chandler, Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
- Update on leave policy changes and ongoing performance management review
- Henry S. Webber, Executive Vice Chancellor and Chief Administrative Officer
- MyDay update, East End update and preview
- Nicole C. Hudson, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Diversity & Inclusion Academy
- Update on D&I Academy structure, approach and initial deliverables
- Andrew D. Martin, Chancellor-elect
- Pre-Strategic Planning Initiative and Q&A with Chancellor-elect
- A link to the Norms memo referenced by the Chancellor-elect can be found here.